Sunday, March 17, 2013

Plates and Towels and Registries - oh my!!

So I'm getting married.  There are a lot of checklists that go with getting married.  I read you should be registered before you send out invitations....seems easy enough.  UH NO!  It is not easy.  You get this printed checklist of categories....it's 4 pages.  4 pages?!?! Table settings for 8, bathroom decorations, vases, towels, blankets, and the list goes on and on and on.  But then comes the glorious kitchen section!!!  I saw bright lights and heard angels singing until the 9 year old in the buggy says...
"WE ALREADY SAW ALL THIS STUFF!!! I need an icee!!!"  
The 30 year old boy agreed and that was the end of registering.  We got it done and now on to the next hard task of selecting invitations that everyone loves and aren't too girly or cheesy or boyish or dark or busy....This should be fun!  :)

At the end of the day Jake Owen says it best:

"Just as long as I'm where you're at
I'm gonna have a real good view
I'll go anywhere, anywhere with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment